4D SCIENCE-as curated by dana
Jan used metaphors to describe how the world works and what it might look like to a more awakened man. One of those metaphors was science, the physical laws of nature, which he bent to his own purposes - hence a set of 4th Dimensional Laws. This compilation was originally published on Facebook HERE
Below is a compilation of ' Laws' by dana.
We are adding links to the Talk Pages , but while you are waiting for us to fill this out,
you can go to Youtube and enter the search.
Just type " jan cox talk xxx" in the youtube search bar.
We curated 70 Laws, described in over 200 talks.
- 0439 The most efficient, correct use of power is to think complexly and do simplistically.
- 0444 The pretense of anything is the thing itself. The pretense is the effort.
- 0446 There would be no solutions without substitutions, without explaining equations.
- 0447 Power has got to establish order and maintain it, or it's in trouble.
- 0449 Present action that is possible is already happening around the corner in 5D land.
- 0449 Power bleeds close to around the corner in another direction.
- 0449 Power doesn't rest in things or people, it rests in growth.
- 0450 The past is always simpler and the future is always more complex than the one studying it.
- 0451 The full value of anything cannot be fully realized or exercised at its site of origin. There's no value in a talent until it's moved.
- 0460 If it's not important to you, if it has no meaning to you, it's meaningless cosmically and universally.
- 0462 The ordinary don't know enough to be mad or upset.
- 0463 If it's treated seriously in the city, it's not.
- 0469 The outside is closer to the core than you'd ever imagine; physics has gone so far in breaking things down into smaller and smaller parts, they're actually at the cosmology level.
- 0478 Humanity's nervous system is a primary level function. Its manifestation is secondary, requiring self-reference to measure. There's no reference point that is stable that is not self- serving so man cannot know himself at that level. Science is also self-reference.
- 0482 No conflict is no strength. (Alloys as factionalism, cast iron vs. steel.)
- 0491 Memory is not personal and individual. It's general and genetic. (see also 0493)
- 0497 People have to be able to describe something before they can do it. Can you ever do anything for the first time that you can't describe?
- 0498 Anything in the 3D world that is true can be turned over and it's also not true. If it cannot be turned over it may be close to the new world.
- 0499 Everything is partially possible. In the very least it can be partially talked about and described. Through talk people attempt to finalize themselves.
- 0512 As energy costs increase, more work gets done.
- 0516 The perception of a system becomes integral to the system and can become foremost.
- 0517 The instant use of a system is its definition. With alcohol, there is the chemical makeup of alcohol and there is its use to drink, ad hoc. The perception of a system then becomes part of the system.
- 0517 The laws and rules which seem to govern things here are not imported. If it's shipped in, men think they can escape from "me." It seems escapable, as if institutions are not part of the molecular structure of man.
- 0519 We (humanity) do not exist where we think we do.
- 0520 There's a continual overlapping and bonding to light existence. You don't live here or somewhere else, you live where they overlap. Beyond that is where there are no premises.
- 0521 Life not only interfaces with man "where it does," but also where he thinks it does. Man is the area where Life's action and thinking of action overlap.
- 0522 The visible success of a system is its systematic lack of completion. All visible failures may be more complex successes. Life doesn't fail.
- 0523 People's systems are wired to ultimately believe they're in the rescue business and the conversion trade. (All problems are caused by people trying to help.) Opposition must be acknowledged by name.
- 0524 People are wired to want to think improvisationally, as a work in progress, but want to act as if they had a score. Everyone's a shill for themselves via the dialogue.
- 0525 The more complex it is, the more alive it is. (Dinosaurs were not eliminated by a meteor or other cataclysm but they became inefficient energy transfers and irrelevant.)
- 0530 Talk won't change anything there except oneself.
- 0531 Time has three dimensions: past, present, and future, and time has a fourth dimension, another species as time is to height, width, depth. For the correct passage of energy, information internally cannot be too strict.
- 0534 If it's not in your wavelength it doesn't exist, unless it's touched, seen, smelled, or heard.
- 0534 At a certain stage of increased complexity things can take on a new dimension, but it's not necessary that they see it.
- 0535 A molecular collection is not the same as its numerical parts, the collection of your facts is not your intelligence.
- 0540 What if the intellect is non-existent unless it's used, or else its presence or absence is noted?
- 0548 The small hides in the large. Big moves cover little moves.
- 0551 Talking about something makes it sound more serious.
- 0552 Particle physics is no longer looking at something small, it's cosmological. If the scale gets out of proportion to the observer, the intellect can change its direction.
- 0553 There are no invalid examples. From a local level you can't tell back from front, valid to you, invalid to someone else. Active resistance: when you push too hard at inappropriate velocity, intensity, direction, or time you begin to get less and less instead of more and more, and then you get the opposite of what you desired. The resistance has reversed the flow and begins to push, and it doesn't feel as though you're getting anywhere.
- 0554 The closer to the core, the more radical and unexpected. The core of all systems is temporal, not spatial. The idea that there's more to man...is not what or where, it's when, it's temporal. Spatially it's a 3D closed-end loop.
- 0558 Also 0554 The core of all systems is not a spatial affair, it's a temporal affair. This has no premise.
- 0564 The proof of something's existence is when you question its existence. Locally nothing exists. The question is can you use it? The answer: Not if it's more primitive than you.
- 0585 There's no such thing as wrong information, just incomplete comprehension. There are no products, only use.
- 0588 A system can't comprehend itself at its own level, 3D and 5D.
- 0589 If it's been described, the limits are there. (an artist's style is his limitation)
- 0593 Complexity is a buffer, wired up with the freedom of choice, but with one choice.
- 0594 What if movement itself is the only benchmark of growth, that only a lens in the nervous system distinguishes direction, the direction can reverse, interchange simultaneously, transitory dimensions 3D to 5D. What if today's secondary activities are tomorrow's primary?
- 0595 No human intellect can tell right from wrong, what is profitable from what is not.
- 0599 What if words prepare for new energy, and use new neural energy to prepare humankind for its future?
- 1/21/90 You cannot be mad or upset with something if you can't compare it, unique to the verbal world.
- 0617 The most conclusive evidence may be that which is most inconsistent.
- 0634 Anything local eyes can see is a malfunction, and it's either flawed, broken or incomplete.
- 0635 There's no such thing as a thought apart from the person who served as a conductor for the energy.
- 0641 Anti-truth is not just the opposite.
- 0642 It takes all of people's energy to keep from changing see 0643 also.
- 0645 All explanations are an attempt to treat and not to cure.
- 0651 There is total interchangeability of criticism and defense.
- 0652 You can't rise above the level of the energy to which you react to. You're going to remain where you are or be brought to the level of your criticizer.